Certified Positions for the 2018-2019 School Year:
- Part-time ESOL teacher for Middle/High School (Contracted Services)
- Early Childhood Teacher
Classified Positions for the 2018-2019 School Year:
- Pay will be based on experience
- Must be a qualified or eligible to receive CDL (passenger endorsement).
- Must be a qualified bus driver with CDL (passenger endorsement).
School Food Nutrition:
Substitute lunchroom employees needed
- Technology experience preferred
- 10 month contract
- Salary based on college hours and experience
- ability to work well with students
- Self motivated
Certified Employee Applications are not complete without your official college transcript(s), teaching certificate, test scores (i.e., GACE, Praxis) and 3 letters of reference.
Applications may be found on the Employment Information and Applications page for download.
Send complete application packet to:
Montgomery County Board of Education
P.O. Box 315
Mount Vernon, GA 30445
Or email to email@example.com
All new employees hired by the Montgomery County Board of Education will be required to undergo a fingerprinting and criminal records background check if recommended for employment.