Certified Positions for the 2018-2019 School Year:
- Part-time ESOL teacher for Middle/High School (Contracted Services)
Classified Positions for the 2018-2019 School Year:
- Registered Nurse
- Must be able to work well with children of all ages.
- ability to file medicaid
- will be employed for 184 days per year
- Cleaning experience with restrooms preferred
- Pay will be based on experience
- Must be a qualified or eligible to receive CDL (passenger endorsement).
- Ability to perform minor repairs (electrical, plumbing, ac, construction, landscaping, concrete work, and small equipment)
- Experience preferred
- Must be a qualified bus driver with CDL (passenger endorsement).
School Food Nutrition:
- Middle/High School Food Service Worker (Lunchroom)
- Substitute Food Service Worker (lunchroom) employees needed
Certified Employee Applications are not complete without your official college transcript(s), teaching certificate, test scores (i.e., GACE, Praxis) and 3 letters of reference.
Applications may be found on the Employment Information and Applications page for download.
Send complete application packet to:
Montgomery County Board of Education
P.O. Box 315
Mount Vernon, GA 30445
Or email to firstname.lastname@example.org
All new employees hired by the Montgomery County Board of Education will be required to undergo a fingerprinting and criminal records background check if recommended for employment.