2 days ago
Certified Positions for the 2017-2018 School Year:
Classified Positions for the 2017-2018 School Year:
School Maintenance Coordinator/ Bus Shop Mechanic
- Qualified bus driver with CDL
- High school diploma preferred
- Experience with maintenance and light mechanic repairs required
- Must be a qualified bus driver with CDL.
School Food Nutrition:
Substitute employees needed
Elementary School Attendance/Data Clerk
- High School Diploma required
- Part-time 20 hours/ week
- This position is responsible for maintaining student attendance records, providing general administrative office support and greeting school patrons. Handles daily work pressures, requiring constant concentration to a volume of work which must be completed within a limited period of time.
Certified Employee Applications are not complete without your official college transcript(s), teaching certificate, test scores (i.e., GACE, Praxis) and 3 letters of reference.
Applications may be found on the Employment Information and Applications page for download.
Send complete application packet to:
Montgomery County Board of Education
P.O. Box 315
Mount Vernon, GA 30445
Or email to firstname.lastname@example.org
All new employees hired by the Montgomery County Board of Education will be required to undergo a fingerprinting and criminal records background check if recommended for employment.